Be a part of the 2nd annual MS Bites fundraiser! I need some help to make this event as successful as possible. If you are interested and able to help with one of the following (or have something to contribute that I’ve not listed), please reach out to me via email (tommibike at gmail.com) or phone (425.941.7914).
- media relations (sending press releases to various publications, websites, etc)
- entertainment solicitation (we could use one more entertainment/musical act; do you know someone??)
- raffle prize solicitation (reaching out to businesses, etc, for donations of cool prizes)
- raffle prize donations (do you or someone you know have something cool to donate?)
- social media (posting on existing MS Bites social media sites and/or creating new ones)
- poster/postcard distribution
- help the day of (setup, teardown, hanging out in the crowd and soliciting donations, etc)
- someone to lead a bike ride that would culminate at Cartlandia at the beginning of the event (maybe even get a bike shop to sponsor this?)
- marketing for the above bike ride (spreading the word and getting it listed on the various bike websites and e-newsletters)
Any help, big or small, is greatly appreciated! If you’d like to help, but can’t commit a lot, reach out and we can set you up with some small items that will still have a big impact.
Fundraiser will take place at Cartlandia on July 26th from noon-4pm.